Support your customers’ cabling needs and grow your revenue
We partner with a number of leading IT solutions providers, supporting them with cabling work and technical installations for their customers. Many IT solutions providers do not have in-house specialists available with the right cabling and technical expertise and consequently must pass this work onto third party companies. As cabling subcontractors, The Cabling Company is therefore a preferred route to take for greater peace of mind and a unique, consolidated offering for your customers.
By using The Cabling Company as your cabling subcontractors, you can present our cabling and technical solutions as your own in-house services. You can also rely on us to act as brand ambassadors for your business and white label us as your own team. We’ll work side-by-side and professionally with you 100% of the time, and if you have a meeting or a conference call with a client we’ll be there supporting you every step of the way. We even use un-marked vehicles and wear non-branded uniforms to blend in seamlessly with your company. Together we can offer an impressive experience for your customers.
Why pass cabling work and technical installations onto sub-contractors who you barely know? It makes perfect business sense to extend your offering, improve relationships and increase margin through a Cabling Company partnership.
- We offer a full nationwide service with engineers in 14 different locations across the UK so you are fully supported wherever you or your customers are
- Our work, systems and components are guaranteed with a 15 to 25-year warranty for your customers’ reassurance and we all hold the necessary qualifications and accreditations, including harness training, IPAF, PASMA, CHAS (Construction Health & Safety), SafeContractor and CSCS cards
- We use a systematic approach to all our installations for consistent results, and provide a non-branded Quality Assurance Certificate for your clients to sign, allowing you to see that we are getting it right
- Results of onsite tests are included with ‘as fitted’ drawings in our handover documentation (where the specification requires us too or the client requests this) This is not relevant to all projects.
- We help you to increase margin by referring any new businesses opportunities to you that regularly come our way - and we offer our Network Health Checks for you to initiate conversations with prospects