Support your customers’ cabling needs and grow your revenue
We partner with a number of leading IT solutions providers, supporting them with cabling work and technical installations for their customers. Many IT solutions providers do not have in-house specialists available with the right cabling and technical expertise and consequently must pass this work onto third party companies. As cabling subcontractors, The Cabling Company is therefore a preferred route to take for greater peace of mind and a unique, consolidated offering for your customers.
By using The Cabling Company as your cabling subcontractors, you can present our cabling and technical solutions as your own in-house services. You can also rely on us to act as brand ambassadors for your business and white label us as your own team. We’ll work side-by-side and professionally with you 100% of the time, and if you have a meeting or a conference call with a client we’ll be there supporting you every step of the way. We even use un-marked vehicles and wear non-branded uniforms to blend in seamlessly with your company. Together we can offer an impressive experience for your customers.
Why pass cabling work and technical installations onto sub-contractors who you barely know? It makes perfect business sense to extend your offering, improve relationships and increase margin through a Cabling Company partnership.
- We offer a full nationwide service with engineers in 14 different locations across the UK so you are fully supported wherever you or your customers are
- Our work, systems and components are guaranteed with a 15 to 25-year warranty for your customers’ reassurance and we all hold the necessary qualifications and accreditations, including harness training, IPAF, PASMA, CHAS (Construction Health & Safety), SafeContractor and CSCS cards
- We use a systematic approach to all our installations for consistent results, and provide a non-branded Quality Assurance Certificate for your clients to sign, allowing you to see that we are getting it right
- Results of onsite tests are included with ‘as fitted’ drawings in our handover documentation
- We help you to increase margin by referring any new businesses opportunities to you that regularly come our way - and we offer our Network Health Checks for you to initiate conversations with prospects